Blogger Templates

Add This to Your Site to Show Support for Tiggerpaka's Story!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Meerkat Missions for Minions

1. Nota Bene / Bluefall is assigned to find appropriate music for this blog---you may comment the song you think will honor me the greatest, something powerful and uplifting and awe inspiring

2.  Milne / VMS is assigned the prologue, something powerful and uplifting and awe inspiring--AND should start with the words, "It was a dark and stormy night"

3. Nutello / Mistakaroo is assigned to marketing / advertising---the design should be powerful, uplifting and awe inspiring

4. Wolfward / Jenny 7 is assigned to make the banner---it should feature ME in a way that is powerful, uplifting and awe inspiring

5. Hedley / Ilovemypets8  is assigned to create the Character Sign Ups Page---be sure the introduction is powerful, uplifting and awe inspiring

6.  Anonsi / Sirius Altinok is assigned to blog design---side bar pictures etc, be sure to make this blog look powerful, uplifting and awe inspiring

7. Maximumridefuels: your assignments will come soon, after you have completed Minion training !

8. RoseyIcey Wolf---I do not see you on my Minion list so your job is to read this blog and feel empowered, uplifted and awe inspired!

13 comments:

  1. Works for me! I have an excellent idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Born this way (you probally know the author of the song)
    is VERY awespiring! It is very uplifting and inspring in many ways.

    I thought long and hard about songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent, your author invite is sent and then you should be able to add it on........oh, wait, I think only admin's can do that............I will work on it right away! Good Work Nota!

      Delete
  3. i am reading this blog and i fell empowered, uplifted and awe inspired!

    (btw sorry for not commenting on anything but sometimes i don't really know what to comment but i will try to comment more!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir...I'm afraid I can't make stories on this blog, due to me planning on making one of those "Long Boring Stories", keeping my AJ/Art Blog on track, etc...
    ...but I Will make the title. Other then uplifting, powerful, 'nd inspiring, can you tell me what kind of background it should be...?
    I'm assuming the main focus would be YOU, a meerkat...I'm just looking for the background :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I leave artistic license to you, use whatever background you think makes me look powerful, uplifting and awe inspiring---it should also strike FEAR into the hearts of my enemies!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I suppose since you missed minion training I will have to set up a private training session for you.

      **looks around, picks up rock**

      Here! Catch!

      Delete
    2. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........slow learner.........

      Delete
    3. *picks up rock, throws back* you catch!

      Delete
  6. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-g9tO8gb8DvE/UUHVh3Aig3I/AAAAAAAAH5E/hJxLYS-LXCw/s1600/Header.png
    This okay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE the Lightening! I will get that loaded very soon!!

      Delete
    2. uh.........says WIP........is it ready or not?????????????

      Delete