Blogger Templates

Add This to Your Site to Show Support for Tiggerpaka's Story!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Chapter 18: The Embarrassing YouTube Video

Dazzle was twitching her whiskers in amusement at a video she found on YouTube. It was posted by a channel called "FirebladeTheEpic". She grinned in silent laughter and clicked the "like" button on the video (she was using Nutello's YouTube account).
Suddenly, something caught Dazzle's eye. One of the smaller computers surrounding the larger one showed Tiggerpaka's room. There were a bunch of tied up minions, all asleep because apparently they were tired from not being able to do anything. How long were they tied up? Dazzle wondered to herself. I gotta do everything around here, don't I...
Dazzle then had an idea. She took Nutello's laptop (for travelling), and pushed it onto a cart. Nutello then put small rockets on the cart and Dazzle sat on the cart. She then pressed some buttons on the rockets, and the cart zoomed forward, the rockets helping the cart dart out of Nutello's HQ. Dazzle hung on, trying to stay on the cart's wild ride. It zoomed around the corner and headed for Tiggerpaka's room.
Then, the cart stopped, slamming against the spiky door. Dazzle fell of the cart and rubbed her head. She then got to her feet and climbed up the chart and placed her paw on the paw scanner.
"Welcome Dazzle, pet of Nutello," said the voice. The doors opened, and Dazzle zoomed inside, seeing the tied up minions. They all woke up and looked at Dazzle in surprise, making "mmm!" noises, trying to say something to her, yet Dazzle obviously didn't understand.
Dazzle then halted in front of Tiggerpaka and went on YouTube. She went to the video she had been looking at that was uploaded by FirebladeTheEpic. She let the video load, then turned the laptop so Tiggerpaka could see it. As it began playing, and kept playing, Dazzle watched Tiggerpaka get madder, madder and madder at what the video was.


The plan worked as Dazzle predicted. Tiggerpaka got so mad he broke out of the binding ropes and duct tape over his mouth and began yelling. "WHO UPLOADED THAT VIDEO!?!" he roared at Dazzle.
Dazzle pointed to the name "FirebladeTheEpic".
"THAT'S TIREDBLADE'S CHANNEL!" Tiggerpaka hollered, "I CANNOT BELIEVE HE'D POST--er...I mean...PHOTOSHOP THE VIDEO TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE SUCH AN IDIOT! I SWEAR, WHEN I GET FREE OF THESE ROPES AND DUCT TAPE, I AM GOING OVER TO THAT HEADQUARTERS AND KICKING TIREDBLADE UP HIS TINY LITTLE--!"
"Tiggerpaka!" Nutello exclaimed. Somehow she had gotten free of the duct tape, it was hanging off to the side. "You're free, sir! Now untie us!"
"I am...?" Tiggerpaka observed his body. "I mean, I am, indeed!"
"Well, untie us, you dope!" Nutello snapped.
Tiggerpaka narrowed his eyes. "Don't talk to the Emperor like that, Nutello!" Tiggerpaka then untied Nutello and she jumped to her feet. Nutello ran over to Yoho to untie him, and as soon as she did, he started complaining loudly.
"Wha' in tarnation just 'appened?!" he exclaimed, "I be jus' sittin' 'ere mindin' my own bisness, and some shadow 'er somethin' 'ame on by and tie' me up! Who did such a darn thing?" he then rounded on Nutello, "did you prank me like dat, Nuthead?"
"I didn't!" Nutello narrowed her eyes.
"You'd better not have, I've been pranked by bullies in school 'fore, and my daddeh gave meh lessons on how ter tangle with d'em bullies! So you'se be'er not've done dat!" Yoho snapped.
"With his accent he's hard to take seriously," Cookie muttered.
"Whatever," Nutello dismissed the argument with a wave of her paw. "Good work, Dazzle," she acknowledged her rat, "now let's see if Tiredblade stole anything. And we need to set up some guards at the elevator in case we have any intruders. Also--"
"Nutello! Who's leader here?" Tiggerpaka glared.
"Sorry. Tiggerpaka, what are your orders?" Nutello asked.
"We need to see if Tiredblade stole anything. And we need to set up some guards at the elevator in case we have any intruders. Also, bring me some grubs, Cookie, I'm starving!" Tiggerpaka said.
"What's the magic word?" Cookie sang.
"Make me grubs or you're fired," Tiggerpaka snapped.
Round-eyed, nodding, Cookie darted off.
"Now, excuse me, everyone," Nutello said, picking up Dazzle and putting her rat on her shoulder, "I have some new inventions I've been working on to upgrade the HQ. I'm going to be a while."

Author's Note:
Can't wait to write about what Nutello's inventions are. :3

3 comments:

  1. bwahalhalhalhalhahahaha


    ***falls on floor, losing breath, laughing so hard**rolls right out of the room**

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm excited to find out Nutello's inventions. I like to make stuff too >3<

    ReplyDelete