Blogger Templates

Add This to Your Site to Show Support for Tiggerpaka's Story!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Chapter 19: The Minion Auditions

Outside of Nutello's HQ, you could hear the sound of power drills, hammers, stomping, banging and clattering. Inside, Nutello was working hard to build something. What it is, I can't tell you until she is finished, for it'd ruin the surprise.
Dazzle was curled up at the desk, trying to sleep, but the sounds from the invention room were so loud it was impossible. Dazzle covered her ears with her paws and eventually gave up. Shaking her head, Dazzle began to approach the invention room to see what was up, and for whatever reason, the invention room went silent.
"What is it, Tiggerpaka?" came Nutello's voice.
"Minion meeting! Come down!" said Tiggerpaka's voice through a walky-talky.
"Ugh! I'm in the middle of an invention...! Oh, fine, I guess..." Nutello muttered. She then came out of the invention room and spotted Dazzle standing there. "Dazzle! There's a minion meeting I have to go to." Nutello picked Dazzle up and put her rat on her shoulder, and walked out of the HQ and into the hall.
The hallway was empty. Nutello walked to the end of the hall and to a door at the right. Nutello walked inside the door which revealed a very, very long table with many, many, many chairs. A big computer was on the wall over the table.
"No one's here?" Nutello said aloud.
"Nutello!" Tiggerpaka hopped onto the table. "Arrange the table, judge version!"
"Got it," Nutello muttered. She pressed a button on the wall and the table moved sideways and back against the wall. Some of the chairs sunk under the floor and others sat against the table, enough for all of the minions to sit behind. In the middle was a bigger chair for Tiggerpaka. It was a table that was in the position like judges at a TV show or a play.
Then, the other minions came pouring in. Nutello sat at the chair with the name card "NUTELLO", right next to Tiggerpaka's chair. Dazzle sat on the table at Nutello's section, and the other minions took their seats. Milne sat on the other side of Nutello.
Once all the minions were sitting in their chairs, Tiggerpaka took his place in his huge chair. "I suppose you're all wondering why I've gathered you here today."
"Yeah! I wuz wonderin', 'cause I be in deh middle of a great nap!" called out Yoho, sitting at the very end of the table.
"Yoho!" Tiggerpaka glared, "what are you doing here?"
"Heard dere was a meetin', Clet-er, Tiggerpapa. So I 'cided teh show up," Yoho responded.
"Rednecks..." Tiggerpaka muttered. "Yes! We had two open minion spots, and some animals decided to audition for the parts."
"Ooh! So we'll be judging them?" Milne exclaimed.
"Correct, Milne! I should've made you Intelligence Officer," Tiggerpaka smiled.
"Hey, that's my job!" Nutello exclaimed.
"Of course, Nutello," Tiggerpaka nodded. "First animal! Come on in."
With that, ten or so chipmunks ran through the door.
"Hey! How'd you guys get from TFEOB to here?" Tiggerpaka demanded.
The chipmunks all looked at Tiggerpaka but didn't respond.
"Whatever. Show me what you can do," Tiggerpaka leaned back in his chair.
The chipmunks then all started squeaking at Tiggerpaka.
"Yes, I am aware yelling like idiots is one of your talents!... No, this is a different story, the others are not aware of the talents you have! Come on, show us it! ...Fine. Dismissed!" Tiggerpaka snapped.
Nutello exchanged looks with Milne.
"Sorry about that," Tiggerpaka muttered. "Next!"
Then, a beautiful weasel stepped through the doors.
"An' who migh' you be?" Yoho said, looking interested.
"Bonnie Sue," responded the weasel.
"Bonnie Sue?!" Yoho responded. "What're you doing here?"
"I followed you," Bonnie Sue responded. She then put her paw to her forehead. "Such a perilous trek! I thought I may never come out alive! I almost died of starvation! Very few animals could ever make it this far from Alabama!" she cried.
Yoho rolled his eyes. "Yup, she be a drama queen."
"Well, she's more prettier than I remember," Tiggerpaka muttered.
"Miss Bonnie Sue? What are your talents?" Nutello called out, trying to get things moving.
"SHUSHHHHHHHH! NOOOO!" Tiggerpaka and Yoho both yelled out at once.
"What--?" Nutello began, but then saw why they were acting like that.
"Well, I am a very good actor, and I was in the drama club when I was in school. And I also happen to be very good at debating, arguing and mathematics and science, I also am good at describing things and writing plays and reading--" Bonnie Sue said, so quickly Nutello had trouble keeping up.
"Dismissed!" Tiggerpaka exclaimed, facepalming.
Bonnie Sue bowed and trotted out the door.
"Always wuz a drama queen," Yoho muttered.
"Next!" Tiggerpaka called, still looking frustrated.
After Bonnie Sue came a big dragon. Nutello looked at the dragon. "It's a Night Fury!" she exclaimed.
"A what?" Nota Bene said, her notepad filled with notes..
"Night Fury. Ever seen the movie 'How to Train Your Dragon'?" Nutello responded.
"Ah! Okay, Nick Fury," Tiggerpaka said.
"I'm a Night Fury," responded the Night Fury, "Not a Nick Fury."
"Right, right, right...whatever," Tiggerpaka murmured. "What is your name?"
"My name is Umbra," the Night Fury responded.
"What are your talents?" Nutello asked Umbra.
"Well...I'm very fast and I've travelled around the world many times. I know a lot about different countries and landmarks...Italy actually does look like a boot, they weren't lying. I've also landed in different countries as well to gather information on the places. Did you know that Spain's name came from the word 'Ispania', meaning 'land of the rabbits'?" Umbra said.
Everyone looked at Nutello.
"Alright, so I didn't know where Spain's name originated from. So what?!" Nutello exclaimed.
"I like you!" Tiggerpaka smiled. "Good job. Dismissed." Umbra nodded and left the room.
"Maybe sh' 'ould be yer new 'telligence Ociffer," Yoho said.
"I'm Intelligence Officer!" Nutello insisted.
"Nutello is right. Umbra may know a lot about rabbits, but I'll bet she isn't as smart as Nutello. I think I may know a job for her, she aced the audition," Tiggerpaka nodded. "She shall be our Navigation Officer. Her code name can be Umbrello," Tiggerpaka nodded, turning to Nota Bene. "Right that down, please."
Nota Bene nodded and took out her fifteenth notepad and began writing.
"Next!" Tiggerpaka called.
Out from the door came a huge, beautiful winged fox. "Hi!" she said.
"Hello. And what is your name?" Wolfward asked.
"E.Orr," responded the winged fox.
"Your talents?" Nutello asked.
"Well, let's see...I am a brilliant hunter," E.Orr said.
Tiggerpaka immediately perked up with interest. "Really?!"
"Bet it reminds 'im of 'ole Uncle Billy Bob," Yoho muttered.
"Yeah. Where I come from I was trained to be a great tracker. I can detect scents through any landscape...desert, frozen tundra, Las Vegas, you name it," E.Orr noded.
"Las Vegas? That must be hard," Nutello nodded.
"Of course it must be hard. Many people must get lost in Lost Vegas!" Tiggerpaka nodded.
Nutello facepawed.
"Hmm. Alright, dismissed," Tiggerpaka said.
E.Orr nodded and walked out the door.
"She's in," Tiggerpaka nodded, "her name shall be Huntress, and she'll be our hunter."
Nota Bene quickly scribbled that down in her notepad.
"Next!" Tiggerpaka called.
No one came in.
"That's all?" Tiggerpaka scratched his head.
"Apparently," Nutello shrugged.
"Oh well. Our two new minions are Umbrello and Huntress!" Tiggerpaka cheered.
"Yes! Finally, I can get back to my inventions!" Nutello cheered along.
"Dismissed!" Tiggerpaka said.

Author's Note:
When Yoho said "Intelligence Officer", I purposely made him say "Ociffer". Try saying it like that.

Fun chapter to write indeed.
I saw there were new minions so I decided to introduce them.

4 comments:

  1. I know secret stuff here it is :p _____________________________________ ______________________ ______________
    there it is (derp :p)

    ReplyDelete